Thursday, January 4, 2001
Wednesday, January 3, 2001
Turn your 2012 Resolutions into Results!
Have you done the whole New Year’s Resolution thing before and not achieved the results you wanted? Instead of just promising yourself that you’ll do things differently this year, sign up for my next workshop to learn how best to set a goal, make a plan, and commit to change!
After just four hours together, you will:
· uncover ideas for goals you haven’t previously considered
· prioritize multiple goals
· define “success” and learn ways to measure your progress towards it
· identify potential obstacles and make a plan to subvert them
· utilize the multiple tools and handouts for setting future goals
· develop accountability partnerships to keep you on track
Sign up today!
January 21, 2012 from 12-4pm
at Shetler Studios, 244 West 54th Street, 12th Floor
Seats are limited!
Here's what you get:
Four hours of instruction (worth $120)
A workbook to use on your own at home (kind of like the home version of a game show!) (worth $35)
A one-on-one follow-up phone session with me (worth $75)
It's a $230 value, all for the incredibly low price of $60!
Here's what previous attendees have to say about the seminar:
"Trust me, you'll learn a lot in Kate's workshop and you'll leave inspired to learn more." -- Graham Coppin, Coach
"This class helped me align my goals and realize they are within my reach.” — Steve S., Tech Engineer
"I left this class filled with enthusiasm and the courage to go for what I want in my life." -- Jon A., musician