How it works:
1) You contact me to take the assessment
2) You schedule a 60 minute appointment with me to go over the results
3) I send you the materials you need
4) We have either a phone conversation ($100) or an in-person meeting ($150) to go over your results.
It's that easy!
Why should you take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator?
We all have preferences on how we interact with the world. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (or MBTI) helps you to clarify those preferences, and understand both yourself and others better, reducing conflict and distress, and increasing teamwork, leadership, and personal growth.
The MBTI looks at four different areas:
- Where we get our energy, and how we channel it
- What kind of information we pay attention to and trust
- How we make decisions
- How we interact with the world around us
If you're interested in learning more about the MBTI, feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Post a Comment